BE OUR TERM
Oh My Papa hiring Full time Chef/Chef De Partie Annual Base Salary: AUD$60K – AUD$65K plus super 38 hr/week
Qualification and Experience:
- Must have at least Diploma in Hospitality Management;
- Other additional relevant educational qualification is an advantage such as Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery; must have at least 2 years experience in a fast pace environment and must possess the necessary supervisory and practical skills Skills and abilities:
- Adaptable and coordinate work with other people.
- Keep track of how well work is progressing and make changes or improvements.
- Good oral communication as you require to talk to your staff and others.
- Critical thinking ; abilitty to think about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem.
- Able to motivate, develop, and direct people as they work, and choose the best people for the job.
- Good oral comprehension and expression.
- Ability to see or spot problems, find answers and solve problems logically. Build good working relationships and keep them over time.
- Able to have own ideas for developing, designing, or creating something new.
- Work and look professional. Punctual, organized and trustworthy. Ability to plan menu, select food, order and control stocks.
- Understand and able to enforce hygiene and safety procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate and advise cooking techniques.
- Experience in training and supervising staffs and trainees.
- Ability to implement staff roster and work in a team environment.
- Ability to adjust (work longer hours) and work under high pressure.
Interested to join us, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org